Today we are having a little peep at some of your doggie letters for Santa Paws. Mollie, Alf and Mika have all made sure Santa knows they have been nice this year… snuggle up, read and enjoy
My thanks to Emma, Jan and Natz for these cute and funny little posts for today’s advent calendar
Mollie’s Letter to Santa
My name is Mollie and I am 5 1/2 and I’ve been a good girl all year unless you count escaping from the garden and trying to eat Seth cat when he sits on my hoomans.
So I fink you should give me lots of pressies please! For Christmas I would like:
- LOTS of tennis balls, I like the squeaky ones best even though my hoomans don’t like me squeaking when they’re looking at the funny box thing
- A big squishy beanbag
- A puppy to play with
- A big bag of rawhide chews, those nice ones with the two colours and a knot at either end.
- One of those things that throws balls ‘cos my hooman that I go to in the daytime gets tired of throwing the ball cos she’s not very well.
- A hooman puppy to play with me, I want one that wears pink and giggles lots and doesn’t pull my tail please so I can teach it to throw the ball for me.
- A kitten so I can teach it how to dog-wrestle.
- A years supply of cheese.
- A tea machine that I can work with my nose and that makes tea at doggit temperachewer so I don’t have to bark at my silly hoomans to give me their tea.
- A fleecy jumper for when my hoomans are too stingy to put the heating on. My hoomans in the daytime have a proper fire for me to lie in front of so when I go home I always feel cold.
- lessons for my hoomans so that they understand what I’m telling them when I bark and stuff.
- A big field to run round in.
- More tennis balls. I fink the cats steal them cos they keep going missing.
- A shower that works so I don’t have to stand in the slippy bath when I’m dirty.
- A long holiday with both my hoomans, somewhere wiv lots of stone walls for me to climb and old trees to hide in and long walks and full cooked breakfasts please.
- A tree with
squizzles squirlssquirrels in.
lots and lots of love
PS you can’t come down our chimney cos my hoomans have only got a gas fire, but next door have a proper fireplace and chimbley and mince pies and stuff
Alf’s Letter to Santa
I know you keep a list of who has been naughty and nice and I am a bit concerned that I may be on the naughty list!
I don’t mean to bite mums arm when she is on the phone but she talks for hours and I didn’t intend to rag her new large Santa bought especially for the corner of the room but his long legs and dangly bobble are very tempting. I also promise to stop scratching her leather suite and when I go out into the garden I really will try not to bring half of it in with me and spread it all over the cream carpet.
Mum says it is a good job I am so gorgeous or else (I don’t know who else is but it sounds bad). If you can forgive these little hiccups. I would love a new ball with a squeak. The squeak has to be loud enough to distract mum from the X Factor or it will be no fun and I will do my very best not to pinch Rudolph’s carrot.
I have enclosed a pic of me with the type of ball I like.
Mika’s letter to Santa
What I would really like for Christmas is to stop being scared of other dogs and also for all doggies to have nice homes.
Also I’d love a big juicy bone please
Yesterdays winners of the fantastic Royal Canin Frisbee and calculator were Anne, Linda, and Sarie May. Congratulations!
Today’s spot prize is sponsored by Gabriela at Collarways who has donated a fantastic Zogoflex Huck: Tough, bouncy, floats, dishwasher safe as well! Please visit http://www.collarways.co.uk for lots more gorgeous goodies to treat your dog from Santa Paws (ssh!)
Leave a comment for a chance to win this great toy today!
Write YOUR letter to Santa Paws and you could win our fantastic DOGGY HAMPER
More hamper prizes will be added later on today – Make your letter funny, sad, but remember, if your doggy doesn’t write it, you won’t be in with a chance to win! Good luck and get writing those Dear Santa Paws letters!
Sorry peeps, unless otherwise stated, we can only accept competition submissions from people based in the UK. Unfortunately Pickles hates the taste of stamps and it would make him giddy to lick the amount needed to send prizes overseas. but PLEASE leave your comments, we still love to hear from you.