Well – absolutely delighted to get an Awesome Blog Award from Jana at DawgBusiness Thank you Jana, we love your blog too! It’s lovely for us all to show appreciation.
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Link to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Then pass the award on to 15 other blogs.
7 things that I can share about me
1) As well as adoring people and dogs, I am a black belt in Shotokan Karate and I run a Karate club/school here in the UK
2) I have 2 children and 3 stepchildren, two dogs and one cat but usually have around 4 or 5 dogs here.
3) I have a number of celebrity clients and the secret is, we are all the same people with the same worries and fears for our dogs.
4) I believe in facing your fears and learning and having no regrets
5) I wanted to be a human Clinical Psychologist as a career and am now heading to be a Clinical Animal Behaviourist instead!
6) I have an absolute passion for educating families about dogs
7) If you got this far, thank you, I love being friendly so please contact me on twitter www.twitter.com/WildPaw
And now… Blogs I would like to nominate for the awesome blog award!
As you can see I am still working on this list. This is why I have not published the page to all and sundry yet. I am busy all day today and at a conference tomorrow. Thank you for your patience my lovely peekers!